Friday, December 19, 2008
Pink Elephant Offers 3 Free Hotel Nights With Conference Registration
Hotel Bundle Helps Budget-Conscious Companies Committed To Staff Development
TORONTO, ON – December 19, 2008 – Individuals and organizations hoping to send staff to the 13th Annual International IT Service Management Conference & Exhibition can now receive three free nights of accommodation at the Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas over the conference dates (February 22-25, 2009), with the purchase of a full conference registration.
“In recognizing the economic downturn, and in keeping with the spirit of the season, we want to help those who cannot attend our event because of cost constraints and budget cutbacks,” says Pink Elephant President, David Ratcliffe. “We are committed to supporting our customers’ continual learning and ITSM project momentum, and are offering them a cost effective way to attend the world’s largest ITIL conference – in return for their many years of support to Pink Elephant.”
Conference registrants have two options to receive free accommodation:
• New registrants: Pay the full conference fee (US$1,995) and get three free nights of accommodation at the Bellagio (February 22-24)
• Existing registrants: Those who have already registered through one of the early bird discounts can “buy up”, pay the difference for the full conference fee, and get three free nights
The hotel offer expires January 12, 2009, and the conference fee is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation or no-show.
About The Conference
Pink Elephant’s IT Service Management Conference & Exhibition is the largest event dedicated to IT best practices – and the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) specifically. The 2009 event will include:
• Expanded view of ITIL version 3 (V3)
• Insightful, award-winning commentary from CIOs, recognized for their business contributions
• The return of top-rated university professors profiling business and leadership excellence
• Powerful presentations from Pink Elephant’s highly sought-after consultants
• Industry experts discussing best practices beyond ITIL (CMM, CoBIT, ISO, IT Governance, EFQM, etc.)
• Provocative keynotes: 2009 lineup includes renowned UCLA professor Moshe F. Rubinstein and provocative IT author Nicholas Carr
• Nightly networking receptions, including a big “ITIL 20th Birthday Celebration” bash, with a nostalgic view of ITIL’s beginnings
• Over 60 exhibitors, including platinum sponsor IBM, offering ITSM focused services and products
• Pre- and post-conference education, including the world launch of the latest ITIL V3 certification courses
• ITIL Awards ceremony
For further information, please contact:
Toll Free: 1-888-273-7465, Ext. 295
Friday, December 12, 2008
PinkBOOKCASE Supports ITSM Project Success With Critical Soft Skills Knowledge
TORONTO, ON – Pink Elephant today announced the launch of PinkBOOKCASE, an online library of 100 full-text books and 100 “quick study” videos that IT executives, managers and department staff can use to accelerate the acquisition of soft skills; increase business knowledge; and sharpen management acumen in support of ITSM projects.
“Our extensive experience, backed by research with our own customers, tells us that ITSM projects need more than just good tools and processes to achieve favorable outcomes,” says Pink Elephant President, David Ratcliffe. “Soft skills such as communication, team building and conflict resolution are also critical – that’s why we’re introducing PinkBOOKCASE.”
The library is hand-picked by Pink Elephant’s own experts, taking the guesswork out of what skills are vital for ITSM project success. Further, the low, annual subscription fee (US$450) removes the significant effort and expense of seeking out and purchasing the titles separately.
Leveraging the vast online database from Books24x7, a leading supplier of business and technology learning materials, PinkBOOKCASE features titles from respected business leaders and CIOs, including featured presenters at Pink’s annual conference; and from trusted publishers such as Harvard Business School Press, MIT Press, and McGraw-Hill Osborne. Subscribers also have the ability to search, browse and view every word, graphic, and table in the books, and build a personal “favorites” repository for future reference.
Aside from the stand-alone 12-month subscription, PinkBOOKCASE is complimentary with PinkATLAS™, Pink Elephant’s online ITSM resource centre.
For more information about PinkBOOKCASE or to subscribe, call 1-888-273-7465.
Monday, December 01, 2008
Pink Elephant Meets Global Training Requirements For ITIL V3
TORONTO, ON – Pink Elephant today announced that it has satisfied the three levels of accreditation as set out by the official ITIL accreditor, APM Group, to deliver ITIL V3 education globally.
The three levels met are:
1. Organizational Accreditation – As an ATO (Accredited Training Organization), Pink Elephant assures customers that they will receive consistent and high quality service.
2. Course Accreditation – All of Pink Elephant’s ITIL V3 training materials have been objectively assessed for meeting all learning modules in the ITIL V3 syllabi.
3. Trainer Accreditation – Pink Elephant’s training staff have demonstrated proof that they possess the required V3 certifications and can manage the classroom teaching environment.
To teach at the ITIL V3 Intermediate level or higher, instructors must possess certification for the actual course itself and the ITIL Expert – the highest level of ITIL certification currently available. Nearly 100% of Pink Elephant’s worldwide training staff are ITIL Experts.
Pink Elephant currently offers the following ITIL V3 Intermediates publicly or in-house:
Three more Intermediate courses will launch in February 2009 at Pink Elephant’s 13th Annual International IT Service Management Conference & Exhibition in Las Vegas:
An ITIL Intermediate Certificate is awarded upon passing the Intermediate exams, and candidates also receive credits towards the 22 required to attain the ITIL Expert qualification.
For more information or to register for a course, please call 1-888-273-7465 or visit www.pinkelephant.com.
View more information on the V3 certification scheme.
View how Pink Elephant’s ITIL courses guide you along the V3 certification path.