Monday, December 12, 2011
Practitioner Radio Episode 18 - TOC, LEAN and Six Sigma The Three CSI Sisters
Quality Management Systems and Process Frameworks Live In A Symbiotic Relationship
Symbioses - interaction between two different organisms living in close physical association, typically to the advantage of both.
Join Chris and I look at the practical application of Theory Of Constraints, Lean Thinking and Six Sigma as the three sisters for Continual Service Improvement.
- CA World Conference
- Quality Systems and Process Frameworks
- Six Sigma
- Theory of Constraints
- Troy’s session at Pink12 & Velocity: the book for the session
- Pareto Analysis
- Value is the quality that people are willing to pay for
- Theory of Constraints and I Love Lucy
- Chris learns about bottlenecks
- TOC and all Quality systems are THINKING PROCESSES
- SLA’s and TOC
- Muda – Lean Japanese Concept
- Variation Cost Money
Troy’s Thunder Bolt Tip of The Day:
Remember that Quality Systems such as Lean, TOC and Six Sigma are more than beneficial to process improvement. They provide the drive and direction to keep processes fresh, relevant an most important Fit for purpose.
Troy’s & Chris’s Thoughts What Are Yours?
“A man gazing on the stars is proverbially at the mercy of the puddles in the road.” ~Alexander Smith
To subscribe to Pink’s Podcasts on iTunes