Practitioner Radio Episode 7 - The IT Service Catalog
Chris Dancy and I Explore The Concept and Practice of “The Service Catalog”
The Product Is Not The Totality of Your Service
- Jack Probst Visit
- ISO 20000
- Service Catalogue
- Pink11 Blogs around IT Services
- NewScale Software
- Touchpaper (LANDesk)
- Service Catalogue Classes
- How does TROY define a service
- The Service Catalogue is about the EXPERIENCE
- Service Catalogue is the Rosetta Stone between business and the IT
- What was the Rosetta Stone
- What Museum has the Rosetta Stone?
- The product is NOT the totality of the experience
- The service catalogue module
- When I hear you say service, I think of Microsoft “services”
- Where do you start with a Service Catalogue?
- Request Catalogue<> Service Catalogue
- Buy me Now….ACTIONABLE SERVICE CATALOG
- What question has scared Chris about Service Catalogue for YEARS?
- Service Owner
- Business Relationship Management Roll eg. Business Dev
- Demand Management
- Service Level Management Podcast
- The Service Catalogue is your MASTER SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT!
- Sears WISH Catalog
- When did RUSH shipping happen?
- Chris’s Birthday
- Troy’s Service Catalog Blogs
Chris’s & Troy’s Thoughts What Are Yours?
Troy’s Thunder Bolt Tip of The Day: “Everyone has a service Catalogue! Its Either a rather large Line Item on your Customers P&L or its some declared value description of the services your provide for the money provided each year. Which kind of catalogue do you have?”
To subscribe to Pink’s Podcasts on iTunes
Previous entry: Sausage and Standards the Practitioner Radio 6 Look at ISO 20000