Thursday, March 31, 2011
Practitioner Radio Episode 7 - The IT Service Catalog
Chris Dancy and I Explore The Concept and Practice of “The Service Catalog”
The Product Is Not The Totality of Your Service
- Jack Probst Visit
- ISO 20000
- Service Catalogue
- Pink11 Blogs around IT Services
- NewScale Software
- Touchpaper (LANDesk)
- Service Catalogue Classes
- How does TROY define a service
- The Service Catalogue is about the EXPERIENCE
- Service Catalogue is the Rosetta Stone between business and the IT
- What was the Rosetta Stone
- What Museum has the Rosetta Stone?
- The product is NOT the totality of the experience
- The service catalogue module
- When I hear you say service, I think of Microsoft “services”
- Where do you start with a Service Catalogue?
- Request Catalogue<> Service Catalogue
- Buy me Now….ACTIONABLE SERVICE CATALOG
- What question has scared Chris about Service Catalogue for YEARS?
- Service Owner
- Business Relationship Management Roll eg. Business Dev
- Demand Management
- Service Level Management Podcast
- The Service Catalogue is your MASTER SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT!
- Sears WISH Catalog
- When did RUSH shipping happen?
- Chris’s Birthday
- Troy’s Service Catalog Blogs
Chris’s & Troy’s Thoughts What Are Yours?
Troy’s Thunder Bolt Tip of The Day: “Everyone has a service Catalogue! Its Either a rather large Line Item on your Customers P&L or its some declared value description of the services your provide for the money provided each year. Which kind of catalogue do you have?”
To subscribe to Pink’s Podcasts on iTunes